Delivering permanent or temporary asset protection
Suit the security demands of each project
Sentinel’s architecture is configured to suit the security demands of each project. With fast-deployment expeditionary architecture, Sentinel can be supplied for permanent, long-term deployment or for short-term use. In addition, we offer rental options for customers looking to protect assets on a one-off basis.
Designed to suit your individual security needs
Each installation is different, even for returning clients. Sentinel works as a modular sonar system to allow it to be adapted to your security requirements. From a single sonar to a multi-sonar, Sentinel is installed to suit your asset perimeter.
Deployment options vary. It works on seabed column mounts for permanent coastal installations, rail and trollies for harbour walls and tripod stands for expeditionary vessels. It can be used as a deployment machine, over the side, through-tube or through the hull of vessels. Whether you have an existing security system or require a standalone solution, Sentinel Intruder Detection Sonar will meet your requirements.
We offer a site survey service to ensure the product scope will conform to your asset security team requirements and local environmental conditions.
Why should you choose Sentinel?
- Sentinel provides an integrated solution to the identification and classification of divers and UUVs.
- The system delivers clear naval security information for all levels of sonar operators, from novice to expert. It has a proven track record as the best intruder detection sonar in multiple demos and comparison trials.
- With rapid deployment capability, Sentinel gives an instant and autonomous underwater security shield.
- Security personnel can use the standalone system or integrate it with your C2 (command and control) system.
- The expeditionary variant’s small topside footprint allows for use on smaller craft or as temporary shore protection.
- Sentinel is unique in employing simultaneous active and passive sonar processing to detect and classify targets.
- Wavefront System’s smart software is designed to ensure a low false alarm rate.