Navigate with confidence
How do you ensure your research or survey vessel can safely navigate the marine environment? What’s the best way to avoid hidden obstacles ahead, which interrupt your surveys or increase potential grounding risks? Charts can only provide you with so much information.
The Vigilant family delivers the best Forward Looking Sonar (FLS) capability on the market with a range of up to 1500m and depth of up to 100m. Give your crew time to react with the highest resolution 3D imagery available, providing unrivalled mapping of the water column and sea bed. Use automated alerts to highlight hidden threats. Vigilant is a proven, world-leading sonar system that is reliable and easy to use. With an operational speed of up to 25 knots, you’ll have the confidence to navigate safely wherever your chosen passage takes you.
Make your survey missions count
Survey missions are costly and time-consuming operations for companies working offshore. But vitally important. Maximising the efficiency of your exploration is essential before you set out.
Solstice’s small and compact arrays are optimised for low-logistical AUVs and towed bodies, with wide survey swaths, to ensure that each pass is as efficient as possible.
The Solstice arrays consume only 18W of power, making the most of the AUVs endurance capability or the towed body’s power capacity and payload limits. Delivering a 200m wide swath ensures high coverage rates, increasing your site characterisation efficiency without compromising on details.
Why Should You Choose Our Sonar Solutions?
- Vigilant transforms your underwater situational awareness with its unique range of up to 1500m capability
- Highly detailed 3D Sonar images allow for safe navigation of the seabed and collision avoidance
- Long-range hazard detection using Vigilant’s smart software clearly indicates potential problems. By overlaying onto your charts, your crew have the best information at their fingertips
- The compact design fits easily within the vessel with multiple mounting options tailored to your individual craft
- Solstice has been designed to produce high-contrast imagery, even in shallow, littoral waters. Eliminating noise from multi-path reverberation enhances the contrast of the imagery
- It employs unique array technology, allowing wide swath coverage generally associated with wide vertical beamwidth
- Solstice provides the shadow contrast associated with very narrow vertical beams
- Solstice’s 300 m-rated, 682 mm long, 2.11 kg arrays have 32 multibeam elements. This configuration ensures that your AUV or towed body can gather more data with higher image fidelity
- Sentry automatically warns of integrity breaches around subsea oil and gas assets with 1 billion cubic feet of seawater monitoring capability
- Delivering 360° of coverage
- Either mounted on an integrated landed or standalone battery operated for remote operation, Sentry provides a solution for hydrocarbon integrity monitoring